ME

The ramblings of a girl who is misunderstood ... very eccentric ... completely odd ... painstakingly creative ... a little loud ... unbelievably funny ... extremely intelligent ... totally nerdy ... and really interesting ... as she loves her life and lives it ... walking down many rocky roads ... surrounded by people who will never truly understand her ...

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lost girl

lost
misplaced
mislaid
gone
vanished
nowhere to be found
(has anyone bothered looking for me?)

or maybe just disoriented
puzzled
confused
a little off course
perplexed
mystified
about how to get there in the first place
baffled
flummoxed
about what's left to come

deep in thought
engrossed
entranced
about what I want
but so absorbed
(and a little afraid - 
of failure
of success)
that I forget to live

wandering aimlessly through life
or so it seems
vulnerable
with my heart on my sleeve
abandoned
deserted
by those around me

No comments:

Post a Comment