ME

The ramblings of a girl who is misunderstood ... very eccentric ... completely odd ... painstakingly creative ... a little loud ... unbelievably funny ... extremely intelligent ... totally nerdy ... and really interesting ... as she loves her life and lives it ... walking down many rocky roads ... surrounded by people who will never truly understand her ...

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

No getting over this

why?
why do you behave this way?
nice one moment
incredibly mean the next
why?
why do you hate me?
the horrible things said by you - 
the threats
the lies
the cruel words -
all unprovoked
all left hanging in the air - 
no apologies
no regrets
and no forgiveness
no day gone by without the thought of it
the words replayed over and over
the tears fall again
just like the first day they were heard
the hurt
the emotions
the pain left unspoken
you don't want to hear
you don't care
so much you've done to me
so much hate you've earned
you destroy me with your words
make yourself feel better by killing me
breaking my heart
crippling me emotionally
and then walking away

No comments:

Post a Comment