ME

The ramblings of a girl who is misunderstood ... very eccentric ... completely odd ... painstakingly creative ... a little loud ... unbelievably funny ... extremely intelligent ... totally nerdy ... and really interesting ... as she loves her life and lives it ... walking down many rocky roads ... surrounded by people who will never truly understand her ...

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Deeply Damaged

Happiness
Diminishing
Old thoughts
Old Pain
Creeping in
Trying to steal that happiness from me
Trying to pull me back down
Down in that hole
That trapped me for so long
They buried me with him that day
Covered me with dirt as well
Watching the world pass over me
Unable to feel
Numb
Or feeling more than I can handle
Unable to let anyone touch me
Because of the pain

No comments:

Post a Comment