ME

The ramblings of a girl who is misunderstood ... very eccentric ... completely odd ... painstakingly creative ... a little loud ... unbelievably funny ... extremely intelligent ... totally nerdy ... and really interesting ... as she loves her life and lives it ... walking down many rocky roads ... surrounded by people who will never truly understand her ...

Sunday, November 3, 2013

eye of the beholder

what do you see when you look at me?
do you see my hurt,
my pain?
do you see my dreams,
my goals?
do you see my heart,
my soul?
my thoughts?
my memories?
do you see the beautiful person that I am on the inside?
or do you judge - 
my tears?
my size?
my looks?
what makes you better than me?
what makes you perfect?
what makes me care?
why do I define myself by looking at you?

No comments:

Post a Comment