ME

The ramblings of a girl who is misunderstood ... very eccentric ... completely odd ... painstakingly creative ... a little loud ... unbelievably funny ... extremely intelligent ... totally nerdy ... and really interesting ... as she loves her life and lives it ... walking down many rocky roads ... surrounded by people who will never truly understand her ...

Friday, November 1, 2013

It's all here in black and white

[Something I scribbled out on a piece of paper after finding the last poem posted, after looking through the box - at memories I wish I could forget and memories I want to always keep]

it's all here in black and white
strewn out before me
my eyes reading over my past
looking back at it now
i see it all - 
the lies he told me
the hurt i felt
the signs i chose to ignore - 
no love
no love existed there
something i forced myself to believe
thought i was supposed to feel
another stuck - 
reading it like a novel written long ago
remembering
realizing
seeing for the first time
things missed

1 comment: