ME

The ramblings of a girl who is misunderstood ... very eccentric ... completely odd ... painstakingly creative ... a little loud ... unbelievably funny ... extremely intelligent ... totally nerdy ... and really interesting ... as she loves her life and lives it ... walking down many rocky roads ... surrounded by people who will never truly understand her ...

Friday, November 1, 2013

Never saw it coming

[I found this looking through an old box I discovered hidden under my bed, one I had hidden when I first moved here and forgotten all about - written in August of 2009]

never saw it coming
the end of us
the end of the happiness that was between us
never saw it coming
you sleeping with her
you breaking so many promises -
and breaking my heart

never saw it coming
the hurtful things you said to me
the way it all ended
finding out that all our happiness
our good times
had been complete and utter lies
watching you walk away
hiding her
expecting me to stay
and be ok with her still being in your life

never saw it coming 
blindsided into a world of sadness
loneliness
and despair

No comments:

Post a Comment