ME

The ramblings of a girl who is misunderstood ... very eccentric ... completely odd ... painstakingly creative ... a little loud ... unbelievably funny ... extremely intelligent ... totally nerdy ... and really interesting ... as she loves her life and lives it ... walking down many rocky roads ... surrounded by people who will never truly understand her ...

Monday, November 11, 2013

Open your eyes

Do you see me?
Do you see my tears?
They're steaming down my face
As you yell, degrade

Do you know me
know anything about me?
Do you know my secrets?
Do you know my dreams?
Do you know my fears?

Do you listen?
Do you hear?
Do you take a moment out of your crazy life just for me ...
to see me ...
to really see?

Do you realize what you do?
How much you hurt me?
How much pain you cause?

Open your eyes
Take a look
Realize that there's more to me
See, hear, know

No comments:

Post a Comment