ME

The ramblings of a girl who is misunderstood ... very eccentric ... completely odd ... painstakingly creative ... a little loud ... unbelievably funny ... extremely intelligent ... totally nerdy ... and really interesting ... as she loves her life and lives it ... walking down many rocky roads ... surrounded by people who will never truly understand her ...

Thursday, November 14, 2013

See for yourself

when I look at me
I see a beautiful, loving person
I have faults
I've made mistakes
but I'm still a good person
I try and try to change
but my life is still ruled by my past
what does it take - 
what does it take for you to see
see the real me?
look past what you despise
what you don't know
look into my eyes 
for the eyes are the windows to the soul

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of some stuff from Leo Buscaglia's Speaking of Love. I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete