ME

The ramblings of a girl who is misunderstood ... very eccentric ... completely odd ... painstakingly creative ... a little loud ... unbelievably funny ... extremely intelligent ... totally nerdy ... and really interesting ... as she loves her life and lives it ... walking down many rocky roads ... surrounded by people who will never truly understand her ...

Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Used

You make me afraid
afraid to get close to anyone
afraid to be near anyone
afraid to love anyone
I shove them away
or run away myself
You crush me
with your words
with your attacks
with your hatred (of me, of the world around you)
You suffocate me
without ever touching me
You destroy me
with what comes out of your mouth
You kill me
make me wish I was dead
Is that what you want?
I can't give you anymore
I'm used up
There's nothing left of me
Why can't you see how much you hurt me?
Why don't you care?
I can't take any more!
I pray to disappear
pray to get away
pray to not wake up
Unanswered prayers that shouldn't be ignored

2 comments:

  1. this is some good writing here! and all though you are the anti-poet, this one has a great flow to it!! love it

    ReplyDelete