ME

The ramblings of a girl who is misunderstood ... very eccentric ... completely odd ... painstakingly creative ... a little loud ... unbelievably funny ... extremely intelligent ... totally nerdy ... and really interesting ... as she loves her life and lives it ... walking down many rocky roads ... surrounded by people who will never truly understand her ...

Monday, June 8, 2015

The Nightmare You Inflicted on Me

Broken
Damaged
Destroyed daily
I can't take it anymore
Can't keep holding it inside
The hurtful words
The vitriol spewed
Killing me just a little more
No way out
No place to hide
No taking it back now
You said it
You meant it
Your denials mean nothing
The words can't be unsaid
The pain can't be undone 
The tears can't be uncried
They just get worse and worse
Each knife wound deeper than the one before
You've murdered me
I'm dead
Numb
Are you happy now?
Should have gotten rid of me
You are the reason I am what I am
Where I am
All alone
So afraid
Stuck in a cage
Locked inside of my mind
Held captive in the world you helped me create
Cowering like a good girl
Awaiting my punishment
The door guarded by the monster you have become

No comments:

Post a Comment